So, it’s been a bad awful craptastic week. The kind of week where you feel like someone has violently shoved a pineapple up your arse and you have no idea who it was or where it came from.
Thankfully, as usual, my twitter friends were there for me – oh no, not joining me in my misery, but crashing my pity party and suggesting I try a little optimism for a change.
So, in honour of them, I am going to remember the good things that happened this week.
- My best friend turned 30. I will never be as old as she is (love you xoxo). Also, we have never been closer and I am thankful everyday that I have her in my life. She’s my heterosexual life partner.
- I have a ticket for Eskimo Joe who are playing the day before my birthday. Awesome.
- I broke into my house three times this week after forgetting my keys. This might not SOUND good, but it feels pretty awesome to climb a ladder with a torch in your mouth and pretend you are a burglar.
- I helped a friend stay in the country (immigration stuff). Not only that, but she bought me flowers to say thank you – I can’t remember the last time I got flowers!
- Friends bought over Guitar Hero Metallica, and not only was that awesome in itself, but I REALLY love beating the boys and fucking with their ego. *insert evil grin*
- I had a steak so awesome that it fell apart in my mouth and I seriously considered proposing to the chef. Maybe next time, I mean, it’s only the second time I’ve been there after all. I am sure he gets it all the time anyway.
- I got to drink drive, legally. Playing free racing car cames at the pub. For some reason I drive better with a pot glass in my hand, who’d have thought?
Also, I have decided that it might-possibly-could-be time to start dating, so I signed up on dating/social site. Yep, that’s where the random penis came from, but it’s not all bad. The site, that is – not the penis. More on that later.
I’ll leave you with with a poster that contains some SOLID advice. Take note people!