So, I get this message from Alyssa on Twitter – “Oi, read this then stop being lazy”.
I nearly fucking died of fucking shock when I clicked on the link and arrived at Hazy Pink Thoughts.
Miss Rosa gave me fucking award! A fucking fabulous award! Thank you!
The idea is, I tell you five things I am currently obsessing about. Then I get to pass this on to 5 fucking fabulous bloggers! So here we go: –
Yes, I am seriously obsessed with Twitter. I thought it would be a passing phase, but it seems to have set in. I am actively NOT using twitter on my phone so that I can maintain SOME contact with the outside world. You can follow me on Twitter here. In fact, if there’s an emergency you should probably tweet me.
2. To date, or not to date
I’m kind of in an “enjoying single life but it’s lonely sometimes” phase. I separated from my husband last year, have been single for about 6 months now, and lately I have been obsessing about whether or not I should start dating. I have signed up on a couple of social sites and met some lovely people (and an inbox full of random penis photos) but I am completely out of my element, and I have absolutely no idea what I want. Is that normal?
3. Google Trends
Did you know that sex beats chocolate hands down all over the world? Also, penis beats vagina. Unless you are in Indonesia. Go figure!
4. Seeing my family
I have lots of family in Ballarat, that I never ever get to see (it’s a locational thing). It’s my cousin’s 21st birthday next month. I have been missing them a lot, and I thought it might be a great time for a quick holiday!
I have been baking baking baking every week! I feel like Betty-Fucking-Crocker but it’s been great for my self-esteem. Apparently turning up with baked goods = instant popularity.
And now, for 5 fucking fabulous bloggers!
1. Todd at Salt – I know this award doesn’t really go with your twisted musings, but I am dying to know what you obsess about!
2. Trojan’s Blog – Because he finally posted something that wasn’t completely sports related, and I want to encourage this! Also, he is responsible for wasting half my afternoon on Google Trends. Yeah, thanks for that.
3. MonsteRawr– Because Steph (can I call you Steph?) is just fucking fabulous, and I think we would get along really well in real life. Sitting on the couch eating ice cream and laughing at crazy people.
4. Better Oot Than In– How can you not have a fucking fabulous blog when you’re name in Mr Farty? Nuff said.
5. The Black Tulip – Hannah-Lane (if you forget the – you will be shunned) Because I love randomness. And also she wrote in her ‘Yours Truly’ section “I’m kinda like Disneyland in the sense that you must be at least ‘this tall’ (6′1″) to ride.”